Joined: October 19, 2021
- Brand & Model: DUNCAN STUDIO
- Kiln type: ELECTRIC
- Internal size: D 55CM x H 45CM
- Max firing temperature: CONE 10 / 1305°C
Please contact or visit website for prices and drop off/collection times. Read Terms and Conditions below.
- The base of every piece and 5mm above the base are free from glaze.
- Unless a full kiln firing is payed for pieces will be fired with other customers (communal firing).
- Generally we will pack and unpack the kiln. If your work is particularly heavy or fragile etc we can arrange fo you to handle your work.
- Whilst much care is taken in the packing and unpacking of the kiln Sarah Jennings Designs takes no responsibility for damaged or lost goods.
- No responsibility is taken if your work warps, explodes, cracks etc
- Please ensure pieces have had sufficient drying time before firing. If pieces are not dry enough they will not be fired as they may explode and damage other pieces in the kiln.
- If your work looks like it may warp or explode we won't fire it as it could damage the kiln or other works.
- The base of your work and 5mm above the base must be free of glaze otherwise it will likely not be fired. If for some reason you would like to glaze the base of close to it we can arrange for your piece to be fired on a prop but you must contact us before firing and provide a photo of the pieces for us to approve.
- All work and boxes must be clearly labeled with your name.
- Temperature adjustments are not possible in communal firings.
- All work not collected within 1 month of firing will be disposed of.
Location: 2019, BOTANY, NSW
SHARE THIS LISTING
2019 in BOTANY, NEW SOUTH WALES, AUSTRALIA
Hire this kiln
Send a message to the kiln owner: they get to decide if you can hire space in their kiln, how much it will cost and what firing rules you need to follow.